NEW!!! FULL PAPER EXTENDED
MARCH 21st 2016 - Full Submission deadline
The official Language of RESURBE is English. All abstracts, posters and articles must be submitted in English.
We will consider arranging a dedicated parallel session, for oral presentations, in Spanish.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Instructions and Full Paper Template (here)
The accepted articles will be published by RECNET & the UNESCO Chair on Sustainability within the RESURBE III proceedings book with ISBN number, and will be made available online on RESURBE Program Website
The best articles and practices will be selected for publication within the volumes of the book series "Resilience Cities: Rethinking Urban Transformation" (Springer), and the authors will be invited to joint RESURBE Program working groups.
All abstracts, posters and articles will be peer reviewed.
RESURBE III is principally focusing on real cases and best practices of urban resilience transition worldwide. We invite authors to submit their abstracts for the thematic areas listed below.
1. Risk management, adaptation and resilience
2. Methodologies and tools for resilience and systemic eco-innovation.
3. Process design and strategic urban/regional planning.
4. Intangible heritage and appropriate technologies.
5. Circular economy and urban metabolism.
6. Participatory processes, co-design and co-evolution.
7. Climate change and healthy cities.
PRESENTERS SHOULD REMARK THE WORKING GROUP NUMBER.
For accepted articles and posters, at least one author shall register.